Monday, March 28, 2005

Way back in January I was getting these cramps that turned out to be stomach acid. Before I had called Doc I went through the indexes of all the preggo-lit and read everything about all the different kinds of cramps possible during pregnancy. The one I found most odd was post-orgasm cramping. So what happened to me last week? That's right. The post-orgasm cramp. I sure hope it doesn't become a regular visitor. Since then I've also had an uncomfortable tightness in my muscles right at the leg/torso bend. Not the inner thigh so I don't think it's the groin muscle proper and not the outer thigh either. Right on top. Auntie G said she was plagued by that, too.

I've decided that I'm "carrying low". I have a very long waist so I suppose not everyone's uterus has geographical options. But whenever I feel Child Person moving about he's always way at the bottom, right above my pubic bone. I rarely feel any movement even as high as my belly button. Maybe that's why it hasn't popped out yet?

No comments: