Friday, March 11, 2005

I had assumed that by this time I'd have chosen sides in the sweet vs. salty battle. It seems like everyone I've spoken to and all the Old Wives Tales I've heard mentioned falling in line behind one or the other. However, I seem to be strengthening in my normal position of keeping them in equal amounts. But like, it's getting really ridiculous. Last night I was sitting in bed with a box of Triscuits and a box of Girl Scout cookies, going back and forth between one and then the other. This morning for second breakfast I had a garlic bagel and then immediately had some chocolate. Should be interesting to see if I drive myself OCD.

I'm really frickin' sore today. My thighs are just killing me. I finally got a chance to do the yoga tape last night but apparently I was too enthusiastic. At least sore leg muscles is something I've experienced in my past. And my belly doesn't feel tight anymore so I guess it's a small price to pay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Triscuits and cookies? Sounds like a perfect snack to me, and I'm nowhere near pregnant. :)

/lis