Thursday, March 31, 2005

Week 23

Well, thanks to thinga sending me links to awesome outfits, I now have a wish list set up at Hot Topic as well. I'm not really sure what the protocol for clothes is. Do you just pick the designs you like and not worry about specifying sizes? That's what I did. I guess if you get something that's too big you just wait until it fits!

Mr. b has finally started to feel Child Person moving around inside me. He says it feels really tiny, like a kitten paw-pawing through something like a blanket. Feels a whole lot more intense from the inside! I've happened to have my hands on my stomach and feel him a couple of times when they were really big kicks. I compared it to the Borg assimilation chairs in the Vegas ride. I imagine that'll only increase as he gets bigger and more active. And then it'll totally be like the second Picard fake out dream when he has the implant burst out of his cheek when we can actually *see* Child Person moving about in there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's the first time anyone has described that sensation in terms I can relate to.

The Borg Assimilation chairs were so cool. :)

/lis

Anonymous said...

Nah, it will be more like William Hurt in "Alien." ;-)

Anonymous said...

Brain fart - it was John Hurt!