Thursday, March 03, 2005

Milestone: this morning a random lady that works on this floor passed by me and asked if I was "expecting". She said that I just "popped out". Of course that's not the same as a complete stranger but it's still someone that wouldn't already know I was preggers. I officially look pregnant.

For the last couple of months I've had bloody nostrils. I don't mean classic nose bleeds where it gushes out and you have to stop it up. My dad gets those. I just mean that when I blow my nose the snot is bloody or when I clean my nose ring there's some scabbiness attached. Gross, I know. But I figured it was just a particularly dry winter or something. Instead, it's apparently yet another pregnancy side effect. The nasal membranes are somehow affected like the cervix is. Only the cervix has to change because it's about to have a job to do. Bloody noses are just a fun party bonus.

And boy, Doc wasn't kidding when she warned about cervical soreness during sex. Mr. b and I eventually figured out how to not go too deep and hurt me. But now of course my belly is starting to totally get in the way.

No comments: