Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Week 22

The official ultrasound results arrived in the mail yesterday: "normal". That's it. One word. I chuckled and then called Mr. b with the good news. I need to call my brother with the other news that came with it. My due date has been bumped up 3 days to July 24. My brother's birthday is the 26th and he is just desperate that his nephew should share. Maybe he has grandiose Bilbo and Frodo joint party plans. No matter what, they'll be close together. Mr. b is convinced that Child Person will definitely arrive on his uncle's birthday. There is familial precedent already. My mom's oldest brother did not get a bike on his 8th birthday, he got a baby sister--my mom! (Then 27 years later Frank Zappa and Captain Beefheart recorded their excellent Bongo Fury live in Austin, TX. Exactly 10 days later I was born.)

I think I'm entering the farty phase of pregnancy. I just keep thinking of that scene where Miranda totally smoked Carrie out of the shoe store.

No comments: