Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I just talked to Doc and she told me it's probably just stomach acid. I've had these mild cramps across the top of my abdomen (above the belly button) since Sunday night. And I've been weak. But I didn't know if that was just because I can barely eat anything. Food tastes so awful and having even a tiny bit in my stomach is making me queasy. Other than that, there haven't been really any other symptoms of it being something Really Bad. I don't have a fever. The cramps haven't low or to the side. I'm not spotting. There's no horrid diarrhea. I thought maybe I was getting constipation cramps but considering the stinking death that just came out of my ass, that's a big ol' No. I stayed home yesterday hoping that just resting would fix it. And I really felt better when I got up this morning. But I couldn't even stand up at the bus stop and thankfully a nice lady gave up her seat for me on the bus. I would have gone straight back home if that hadn't happened. So I called the clinic. I decided I'd rather be paranoid and have it be nothing than just wait until my appointment next week and have it be bad. Doc said to try Zantac. And if that doesn't help after a couple of days, call her again. Looks like I'll be going to Walgreens this morning. As soon as I can tolerate the idea of going back down in the elevator that is.

No comments: