Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I can't second guess my eating habits. Last night Mr. b and I ended up eating dinner at Embers (with all the old people). I had to keep reminding myself that no, I didn't want a steak and baked potato simply because I'm pregnant. I've always been a fan. And I'm anemic. And I'm very in tune with what nutrients my body needs based on my cravings. And I'm always hungry. Always. Maybe I'm just worried that I'll loose all that because of being preggers. Or maybe I'm worried that everyone else will forget that I've always been an all-day eater and think it's a new "eating for two" thing. God. Coming out as pregnant. Who knew this would freak me out so much? Hopefully Mr. b will make it easier. When he asked me to marry him he had already shown the ring to literally everybody so there was no one left to tell. He's already been broadcasting the baby news so I'll cross my fingers that between him and the grapevine, I won't have to come out to as many folks. Still got to tell Mom.

No comments: