Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I am so going to be a stomach holder. I predicted this about myself long ago but it's already happening. I caught myself rubbing my only faintly queasy-feeling tummy as I walked through the skyways this morning.

And I'm already getting up to pee in the middle of the night. Every night. Between 2 and 3:30. I can't imagine what I'll be like when my bladder is squished even smaller.

This afternoon is the first official Ob appointment. First I have to "register" with the nurses. Apparently besides the paperwork there will be much Q&A. Mr. b is excited to show off all his knowledge gleaned from his World Book CDs. And then I meet with my doctor. I hope she's nice. I kinda picked her at random. Well, I know this one broad who liked her so slightly more than regular random. I don't know what kind of a work-up I'm going to get. I imagine they need some base-line info. I'm curious about my iron levels. The confirmation doctor, the one that gave me the prenatals, told me to stop taking my normal 65 mg of iron twice a day. So I want to know if my stores have gone down. Stupid anemia.

No comments: