Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Confession: there's this one song in our choir set this year that's just overflowing with button-pushing, overtly maternal, Mary and Baby Jesus imagery. And it gets me every time. Seriously. I'm standing there singing "how can you measure the love of a mother" and tears start welling up in my eyes.

You can get morning sickness at any time of day, right? I'm going to have to sort through all of this pregnancy hearsay eventually. But I think I've officially got evening sickness. Last night Mr. b made a lovely dinner--pork chops, stuffing, and veggies--and I got through about half of it before the queasiness made me stop. So far no puking but I'm worried that'll soon change. It sucks to have the stomach stuff crop up so late in the day since that's when the extreme tiredness is hitting me, too. But I think (again, hearsay) that this junk goes away after the first trimester so technically, I just have to get through this next month.

When am I supposed to start glowing?

No comments: