Friday, May 13, 2005

Wow. I just got done with yet another surprise shower. This time it was my own department at work! I was completely clueless. One of the ladies had a crockpot full of meatballs under her desk and I could smell the deliciousness all morning and that still didn't give it away. Hell, when I walked in to the conference room for the "meeting" I sat down without noticing the stacks of presents--or the frickin' huge ass cake with my NAME on it! You'd think I would suspect this kind of activity since this is a gift harvest time of life but nope. I'm retarded.

I got so much good stuff I had to call Mr. b to come and take it all. I would never be able to get it all home on the bus. Clothes and blankets and nursery decorations and safety and feeding and grooming and I can't even think of it all. And lots of Target gift card cash. I'm so overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.