Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Week 31

Some of the college girls at the shower this weekend were asking about preggo sex. Someone had heard rumors of longer and multiple orgasms. The preggo lit I've read has even mentioned that possibility. For me, positions that were not previously that exciting were suddenly doing the trick. At first I thought it was a fluke of creative use of hotel room furniture. I thought I might have to put getting a dishwasher on hold and make a trip down to IKEA instead. Thankfully, it turned out to just be the harbinger of a brave new era of satisfying positions. We may be doing it slightly less often than before but we're making up for that with variety. My belly gets in the way of a lot of previous options.

And I swear that the baby child falls alseep during sex. It's got to the be the rhythmic rocking of his capsule. No matter how active he is before, afterward all's quiet on the western front.

No comments: