Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm back to not gaining any weight. Technically, I've lost a pound but I think Mr. b is right in that it's just natural weight fluctuation. Doc was completely unconcerned of course; she figured that since I gained so rapidly over the last couple months that it was no big deal. My reaction was more of shock; I eat all the fuckin' time!

I asked Doc about the slowing down of C.P.'s movements. He's doing less and less of the violent punching and kicking and more of the constant lean into my right side like he's trying to force his way out. She said the slow and deliberateness is probably due to him already running out of room. Yikes. I don't want a jumbo baby! And then Doc sympathized greatly and clutched her own side remembering the pain of her kids bumping up against her liver. Apparently I should keep up my efforts to push him back away from my side when he's doing that. It really is incredibly uncomfortable and annoying.

No comments: