Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I can definitely tell that Child Person's space capsule has gotten bigger. I'm feeling more and more pressure on my rib cage. It's not just that he's increasingly spending more time above my belly button. (Thankfully he's still mostly a low rider and I haven't yet experienced the dreaded "get caught on my ribs".) But all my guts have been jammed even tighter under my lungs. And I can feel my rib cage spreading. Most of the pressure is at my sternum. I spend a lot of time pressing on my ribs, trying to get everything to settle downward a bit more.

Mom says that I'll be fine for the next month and then I'll be miserable that last month. And I'll have the heat of July, too. She can definitely relate since my brother was born 2 days after my due date.

And people keep telling me that I seem small for being so far along. I can't even imagine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.