Thursday, May 05, 2005

Whatever it is that makes your nails and hair grow extra fast while preggers seems to work on places besides your head. I swear I am shaving my armpits twice as often as I normally do. I had to trim my frickin' pubes after Mr. b pointed out how ridiculously long they had become. (It's not like I can even see down there anymore thanks to my belly.) And yet my legs have never been smoother since I stopped shaving them back in 8th or 9th grade. Granted I'm blessed with barely-there, very blonde, Scando body hair to begin with....

While searching for a new razor for my pits last night I discovered a long forgotten box of tampons. I had often heard from women that they don't really get to enjoy not being on the rag because they're so busy being pregnant. And it's true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, awww, well your hair will be gorgeous when u have the baby! Take care. Maybe its the prenatals. Maybe I should pop some.