Thursday, January 27, 2005

Week 14

I've been hipped to some great sites that catalogue all the hilarious old wives tales for the child's sex. The first one was actually a quiz so I didn't know what each question meant. And I couldn't answer many of them because I'm not far enough along yet. I came out with a 55% chance of a girl but throughout the test my results kept wavering back and forth. So then I went here where they actually list all the folklore for each sex. And I'm still even! Sure I'm craving protein (boy) but I'm also craving sweets (girl). My skin is very, very dry (boy) but it is soft (girl). So we'll just have to wait patiently for the ultrasound. Mr. b is the kind of guy who hates secrets and surprises. He can't even handle the lead up to Christmas or his birthday because he knows there are presents to be opened. There is no way he'd be able to handle not knowing the sex of our baby!

No comments: