Friday, January 21, 2005

I've been trying to train myself to sleep on my side. One of the preggo books said the left side specifically is best but that sounds dubious to me. Regardless, I eventually won't be able to sleep on my stomach, which is my preferred position and undefeated defense against insomnia. But this constant side sleeping kind of sucks! First off, it's hurting my hip. I don't know how or why but my left hip is now always sore when I flip over on to that side. I've even tried keeping a pillow between my knees. Last night I gave up. There was...a lot of noise in the basement (yes Mr. b, I am talking about you and Josh) and I couldn't fall asleep until late o'clock. So I said fuck it and went for my secret weapon. Once things quieted down, and I was comfortably lying on my stomach, I fell asleep no problem. I'll just have to deal with finding a new position when my huge belly forces the issue.

No comments: