Tuesday, January 18, 2005

This afternoon is the big heartbeat appointment. I'm not entirely sure I know how I feel about that. I mean, I'm excited, I'm anticipating it. But it's also kinda freaky. And lord knows how I'm going to react when I actually hear the heartbeat. Mr. b thinks he's heard it already. But he's just been using his crappy stethoscope and then some kind of a prenatal listener my SIL sent us with a load of books and her old Baby Bjorn.

All the really weird stuff is just beginning. I'm going to be able to feel the creature inside of me soon. And that is going to be the strangest thing of all time. I have to keep a positive spin on the alien nature of this parasitical being. It's a Trill. Not a Goa'uld. Maybe I should stop calling it Junior and start calling it Dax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It's a Trill. Not a Goa'uld."

This is why I love you.

/lis