Friday, January 07, 2005

I guess it's official. Last night Mr. b declared that my boobs are definitely bigger. I honestly didn't notice. I haven't gone up a bra size yet. Apparently it takes a husband's, er, hand to tell. Although now that he's pointed it out I wonder if it accounts for the tightness of the shirt I'm wearing today. It's a very slim hoodie that I usually zip most of the way up. Today I had to leave it unzipped right underneath my boobs, which of course only proceeds to give the illusion of a bigger rack. I had definitely noticed that my nipples are somehow different. They're a little darker and more...prominent. If that's the word I'm looking for. I suppose it makes sense since they're going to be used for more than just decoration soon.

I have mixed feelings about the chestiness though. My sister never lost her tits after her two girls. Then again, she started out severely underweight so the extra weight she put on only helped to make her more healthy looking. There's a part of me that thinks that I'm bottom heavy and a slight increase would sort of even out my figure. And yet I like having small boobs. They don't hurt when you run and are healthier in all sorts of ways. They're easier to buy clothes for. I would have to figure out how to dress all over again. Lord knows it took me a long ass time to figure out how to dress when I suddenly got hips one winter in my early 20s.

No comments: