Thursday, April 28, 2005

Week 27

I have noticed a pattern for at least some of my heartburn triggers. It seems that when I get morning heartburn it's when I have something particularly sweet early in the day. I typically eat your healthy grown-up type cereals so it really only comes into play if I "need" a donut. Or like this morning when I was in a rush and so had a fruity sweet granola bar at the bus stop. Thank god for my desk Rolaids! The other time is when I go to bed. And that doesn't seem to reflect if I had a late snack or not but rather the simple act of laying down. And that's why the bottle of Rolaids resides on the bedside table instead of in the medicine cabinet.

Today is apparently Bring Your Child to Work Day. A couple of my smart-ass co-workers have been teasing me and asking if I remembered to bring my son!

No comments: