Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My belly button still hasn't popped out. But it's stretching. I feel it mostly in the scar tissue at the top. That's where my belly button ring was pushed out 12 years ago. My sister claims she kept her piercing through 2 pregnancies. Then again, hers was done professionally wheras I did mine myself with a safety pin out of boredom in my dorm room.

I am so freaking exhausted. I can't tell if it's because of the gloomy April weather or because of coming into the third trimester. I've noticed that I get winded really quickly when I take my parents' dog for a walk. And I'm tired during the day. But unlike at the beginning when I could take a monster nap and then still sleep for 10 more hours at night, I'm starting to sleep like an old man. I can't get more than 8 hours even if I try. And it's very annoying because I love to sleep. This is my last chance dammit before baby time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know some people may have told you that when your belly-button pops out you are done, but don't believe that. You really should use an instant-read thermometer! ;-P

Anonymous said...

I know people who used safety pins to do the same. One is 15 now and has had three babys. and she redoes it every time.