Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Week 24

Mr. b figured out why Child Person was so active yesterday. He was rockin' out to Double Platinum, head bangin' and doing the Gene Simmons devil fingers. All because he got a surprise present in the mail from Jon: the KISS teddy bear onesie!! Awesome!! Man, how'd we end up with such kick ass friends? Mr. b and I even had our eye on that one many months ago, back when we first found out I was up the spout. But we decided it might be bad luck to buy something for the baby before we had even heard the heartbeat. Now I have a hankering to listen to "Hard Luck Woman". God I love that song.

I think I need another pair of maternity pants. I thought I could squeak by with the one pair and the jeans and just keep wearing my regular low-riders. And while they still fit me just fine when I'm standing, they just aren't roomy enough when I'm sitting. The low cut 'ternity pants have elastic in the waist at the back, so that makes them comfortable when sitting down. These? Let's just say I'm currently sitting at my desk with my pants unsnapped and unzipped. I have to remember to at least resnap them whenever I stand up. Thankfully 'ternity shirts are long and so hide this kind of maneuver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it sounds like a second pair is in order, just so you're comfy.

/lis