Friday, February 11, 2005

Late yesterday afternoon I was suddenly overcome with this horrible feeling of sickness. I felt feverishly hot and wondered if I needed to run to the bathroom to puke. I was seriously concerned that I would never make it home on the bus. Thankfully I got ahold of Mr. b and he rescued me by fetching me from work. But he was extremely worried that something was wrong with the baby. I honestly felt like it was all in my guts and not girl-parts or baby related in any way. It was more like food poisoning. BP (Before Pregnancy) I very rarely got heartburn and now I seem to get it all the time. I keep a jug of Rolaids on my bedside table. So I think Mr. b nailed it: my lunch just didn't sit well with me and normally, I'd end up with a wicked case of indigestion. But pregnancy turned it to 11.

No comments: