Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'm back to not knowing if something is pregnancy related or regular. I woke up crabby this morning. I mean, Hate the World and Everything In It crabby. Do I have to deal with major hormonal mood swings now? Or did I just wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Who knows. At least when you're dealing with teenager style pissiness, little things are able to make you feel better. I have a fresh haircut (apparently pregnancy hormones do make your hair grow wicked fast). I'm taking tomorrow off just to have a mental health day. And Mr. b told me to go buy some new clothes. He remembered from his preggo-lit reading that after you have the baby you'll fit best into your 5th month clothes so now's a good time to start buying stuff. Since it'll get reused for sure.

No comments: