Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I've been worrying that grief might hurt Junior somehow. I know it's unfounded and totally ridiculous but I'm also still not in the most sound state of mind. Yet I'm too far along to deal with loosing the pregnancy now. My sister reminded me that she was pregnant when our grandfather died. And A1 turned out just fine! I'm definitely becoming closer to my sister. I'm not entirely convinced that it has only to do with me expecting. Part of it is her own very slow maturity.

Mr. b and I did decide that we're not going to have the triple/quadruple screen blood test. There are just too many false positives from that test that would then freak us out and force us to have to undergo more intensive testing. And what could we do about it anyway? The Tron ordeal was enough for us to go through.

No comments: