Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Week 35

Even more than the physical aspects of being preggers, I am sick and tired of being psycho. I was crying as I drove to my check-up yesterday. Mr. b had forgotten about it and scheduled himself to work. I was feeling so alone. Which is quite the trick when you're sharing your physical body with another being. I wiped off my tears when I parked, went in and gave my pee sample, and waited to see Doc. And there was Mr. b! He had pulled rank and left his shift early because he didn't want to miss an appointment. Of course seeing him there almost made me start bawling again. I can't wait until I have *some* control over my emotions again.

Doc re-confirmed that Owie Baby's head is down. But she said there's no way to tell if he's facing the right direction. Since I haven't really had any lower back issues, most likely he's anterior. I hope. She also cringed with remembered pain when she saw how he continues to pound at my liver and squirm upwards on and under my ribs on the right. Mr. b wondered if that meant he was big but Doc said he's average still (I gained another whopping 2 pounds so that puts me at 22 total). I guess he's just super wiggly. No surprise considering his father.

No comments: