Thursday, June 09, 2005

I started reading the baby manual we got as a shower present. It was given to us from a real live pediatrician! I learned that babies are totally alert and super aware for the first hour or so after they're born. Huh.

I find myself making mental plans for minor surgical procedures after Child Person arrives. I figure I can handle anything once I have gone through labor and delivery. So the crooked wisdom tooth I've been putting off getting pulled? That'll be gone. And the moles that bug the hell out of Mr. b? They're outta here. Actually, Doc said she can just remove the moles herself. I have 4 that are of the stickie-outie variety. Mr. b has noticed they're darker and I've noticed they're kind of tender. That's yet another preggo-hormone thing apparently. Doc confirmed that it's nothing to worry about and then said she fancies herself a bit of an amateur plastic surgeon so I don't even need to see a dermatologist. Nice!

No comments: