Monday, June 06, 2005

My SIL held an infant CPR refresher course at her community pool on Friday. It was scary to think about having to use it but good to know it.

She's already showing at 14 weeks. Was I already showing that soon? I can't even remember. Then again, people of all ages are still saying that I look quite small for how far along I am. Really? Because I can't see my feet anymore when I look down.

I've officially switched into the Hot Phase. Granted it's been a pretty mild summer so far. But this weekend I just about died. We hadn't transitioned from open-windows-for-the-breeze to closed-windows-and-air-conditioning yet and I was melting. My legs felt all swollen from trips up and down the stairs. Sweet Mr. b gave me a leg massage that really helped a lot. But I'm definitely already preferring temperatures that make other folks feel chilled. I'm looking forward to July 24th for relief. This baby better not be late!

No comments: