Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Week 32

I still haven't gotten the massively swollen ankles or feet. Thank god. But I definitely noticed they were a bit puffy after spending all afternoon playing mini-golf and walking around the zoo. I have been feeling a slow degradation of my leg circulation however. It's not everyday, or even all the time. Like right now my left leg just doesn't feel right. I get up and stretch and do some ballet and it'll help for a bit but it still feels off when I sit back down. And I'm noticing my hips getting sore more frequently and not just when I sleep too long on one side without flipping over.

Speaking of flipping over, I think this baby may be starting his voyage. I don't know how you're supposed to tell though. But he seems to be diagonal in me lately. I can feel him continuing to poke at my liver on the right side of my stomach, but I'll also feel him way, way down at the bottom on my left side. It is extremely annoying. Apparently at this stage they have distinct patterns of wiggly sleep, quiet sleep, wiggly awake, and quiet awake. And anecdotally, the kid will follow the same pattern once out in the world. So I'm trying to catalogue the movements and see if I can discern what kind of a schedule Mr. b and I will be keeping in a couple of months.

No comments: