Friday, June 10, 2005

I've been pushing back at Little Owie Baby's foot so often that now my muscles are sore on the right side of my back. I guess because of the angle and the wrap around tugging effect. Or something. Yesterday I tried to just ignore him and not try to move him away if at all possible. Yeah. It didn't work.

I think I might be having those practice contractions. It's hard to say since I don't have anything to compare to. The preggo lit tells me it'll feel like my uterus getting hard. I have noticed that sometimes my lower belly gets really tight and then will go back to normal. It doesn't really hurt usually. Thought sometimes I'll feel a fairly sharp pain somewhere in the baby factory. I can't tell if it's just him hitting me on some internal organ or what though.

Then again, I didn't know what his hiccups felt like until he got them during a check-up a couple of weeks ago. Doc was listening to his heartbeat, pointed out he was hiccupping, and then I knew what that strange, rhythmic, faint throbbing was I usually feel at the bottom on the left side. The hiccups at least haven't worn out their welcome. I still find those cute and charming. Probably because they don't hurt me. That makes a big difference.

No comments: