Monday, June 20, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thanks to the fantastic knitting skills of akg and the amazing organizational abilities of lis, the darling TWoP Trekkers sent me this beautiful sweater and hat. (thinga got one as well!) They rule. They also sent this fantastic card. I love you guys!

This weekend was the big Auntie G baby shower. Man can that girl do up a shindig. It was so much fun. Boys and kids were allowed and the food was fabulous. I am just constantly astounded at the sincerity and generosity of all my friends, in the world and online.

I did the big inventory and we're actually in pretty darn good shape. I think we need to get a stroller and a swing but a pack n play can wait (Christmas gift from Nana?!) for now. We're set on the nursery stuff, too, with the exception of a couple of minor things like changing pad covers. It feels so much more real just to have a car seat sitting in the house. I even had a dream last night that Baby was sitting in it on the floor next to me while I was doing something else. I looked over and he was so peaceful sleeping in there. I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Let's go dammit!

No comments: