Thursday, March 23, 2006

Puke

Well fuck. Kirk has the stomach flu. I'm on hold with the after hours nurses line right now to find out if there's anything we can do besides just wait it out. My younger niece started puking on Tuesday afternoon so Mr. b went and picked up the boy. A2 was fine yesterday morning so we brought Kirk over there. But then this morning my sister called. She and her man had been up all night with the pukingshits. So obviously we didn't bring Kirk in. He was fine all day. Then, about an hour after dinner, after he was in his jammies and about ready for bed, I picked him up for his nigh-nigh bottle. And he spewed all down my shoulder and down my back and onto our comforter. Mr. b changed him but then had to leave for work. Kirk fell asleep so I got all the puke covered items into the laundry. But then he woke himself up about 45 minutes later, coughing on more vomit. Since then he's had dry heaves two more times. No fever that I can tell but I also haven't taken his temperature because I don't want to disturb him now that he's finally fallen asleep on my lap as I type one handed.

1 comment:

LA said...

NOOOOOO!!! Poor little Kirk and Kirk's parents. Get well soon!!!