Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Veronica's Post

Ronnie had her 4 month check up yesterday. Nothing exciting to report, which is as it should be. She’s getting huge, now weighing 14 pounds 1 ounce (65%) and is a tall girl at 25 and a half inches (90%). All physical development is on track and we can start her in on cereal in the next few weeks or so.

She’s starting to hold on to toys so I added some plastic links to her carseat.

asleep at the wheel

She brings toys up to her mouth but doesn’t necessarily chew on them yet.



She continues to be a drool machine however. Doc said no teeth are immanent.

drool

For some reason, I can’t get her to smile on camera. She has the most beautiful smile. Such an enormous, genuine grin. My dad was tickling her and I ran to get the camera, but once she saw me with it she went back into serious mode.



She’s got some awesome clothes. I love these legwarmers.

legwarmers

6 comments:

Anne C. said...

I love her investigation of that toy. Very intent!

(And I love that you can hear the drums playing in the background.)

You can start to see the beginnings of her beautiful smile in the second one.

Elen said...

Obviously she doesn't smile because she is a model! Gorgeous!

belsum said...

A model coated in drool maybe! ;-)

I love the drums in the background, too, Anne. So funny that her brother's there even when you can't see him.

superbadfriend said...

Is that a UFO made of toys?

Mummy Grabill said...

I love the concentration on figuring out that toy! Wonderful!

And Alex is the same way - hard to capture that laugh cause he gets so distracted by the camera. :-)

superbadfriend said...

WOMAN! More videos of the captain on the drums please. I want to witness his genius bloom before our eyes.

See you in a few days. :)xx