Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Suspicious

  • Heartburn

  • Some slight boob tenderness

  • Horniness

  • Calm demeanor even though there’s a plethora of Things I *could* be freaking out about

  • Lack of any usual PMS indicators

  • No period


  • OK, so that last one doesn’t necessarily mean anything because I just don’t know when to expect it. If I had been on the pill, it would have been yesterday. If it had been a perfect 28 days from the last one it would have been Sunday. However, the last one came earlier than 28 days and that’s what happened when I went off the pill last time, too. Not that I had enough data for a conclusive analysis then either.

    I haven’t bought a stick to pee on yet. But I did pull a Vir and drink my last drink. Just in case. I’m still going to give it a few more days. We’ll see.

    4 comments:

    Anne C. said...

    [drums fingers for a moment]

    So, do ya know yet?

    No?

    [drums fingers again]

    How about now?

    ;)

    superbadfriend said...

    what about now?

    Anonymous said...

    "Suspicious" indeed.

    superbadfriend said...

    Friday now...

    Any word?