Monday, August 31, 2009

Bundletonia

Veronica has earned herself a new nickname: Menace. This is because she grabs everything that comes within her reach. It’s unbelievable. And it all goes straight to her mouth. Of course. It’s both cute and extremely frustrating.

She’s even becoming more of a menace on the floor because she’s developed a circular version of the army man crawl. She’ll deliberately spin herself 360 degrees in order to get at whatever toys are within her sphere of reach. She hasn’t yet gone in a straight line but it’s really not going to be much longer before she adds her legs to the mix.

On top of all of this movement, she continues to be huge. I foolishly bought a pack of onesies a couple weeks ago in the 6-9 month size and they’re already too snug. I already went through hand-me-downs to pull out the 9 months for her but realized this weekend that I need to pull out the 12 months as well. I have no idea how this happened. She wore NB for nearly three full months and now is practically skipping over sizes!

2 comments:

Mummy Grabill said...

I think of you ever time I hear a certain add on the Radio . . . a local (I think it's local) phone/internet/cable provider called quest has a promotion about 'bundling' your services. They talk about 'bundle deficit disorder" - always think about you at work, missing your bundle. :-)

belsum said...

Awwww. There's a "bundle service" ad around here, too, and I snicker to myself every time.