Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Worthy Cause

Hi Everyone,
As some of you know, my mom was diagnosed with MS in 1986 after 10 years of suspecting something was wrong. Last year was the first year I walked with her and I intend to do it again this year. I'm a notorious procrastinator and the walk is this coming Sunday! I apologize for the short notice but donations will be taken until May 30th. I appreciate any help you feel willing to give.
Thanks in advance!


Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. That's why I registered for Walk MS: Christopher & Banks Walk 2008 presented by Anchor Bank and that's why I'm asking you to support my fund raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is a collective of passionate individuals, moving together to create a world free of multiple sclerosis. But they can't do it alone. It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer, you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do.

P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from Walk MS are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the fight against MS, please visit nationalmssociety.org.

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/MNMWalkEvents?px=3531245&pg=personal&fr_id=8390&s_tafId=70315

2 comments:

Jill said...

How did the walk go?

belsum said...

It was a lot of fun. Completely disorganized but fun!