Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pride

KIRK enters living room from hall.
MAMA does a Silly Mama Dance while walking over to him.

MAMA
(singing)
Who’s not wearing any pants?

KIRK
Come see!

MAMA
(still singing)
I can see your butt!

KIRK
Come see what I did!

MAMA
Show me, honey.

KIRK
In my room. Come see!


Mama hovers in bedroom doorway and peers around to the left, in front of the closet.

KIRK
(pointing)
Look!


Mama clasps both hands over her mouth and backs out, stifling laughs.

MAMA
(gesturing wildy to DADDY)
Hunnyhunnyhunnyhunny, c’mere!


Mama leads Daddy to bedroom and points to the floor in front of the closet.

DADDY
Is that poop?!

6 comments:

Anne C. said...

You and your family crack me up, bel. :)

Jill said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Liv pooped on the floor once too. It's like a rite of passage. Heh.

FEZ BEAR said...

Henry loves to show us his turds. They almost always in the toilet though...

belsum said...

Thanks, anne. Thanks a lot!

I thought I remembered hearing about Liv doing that, too! Figures.

Maybe it's a boy thing, fez bear? (I swear Mr. b would show me his too if I was willing to look!)

Adoresixtyfour said...

At least he told you where it was, instead of you finding it the hard way...

belsum said...

That is a very good point, 64. A very good point indeed.