Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Puzzling

Now that Kirk is big enough, I'm noticing that most of his shorts and pants have real, functioning pockets and real, functioning, zipper fly and snap or button. Why? He's a baby. He doesn't need a place for his wallet. Or even the leftover french fries from McDonalds that Mr. b apparently always had with him as a little kid. He's a baby. He wears a diaper. The actual usage of the fly is not necessary. I mean, it's all cute as hell! But I don't get it.

Speaking of clothes, I find myself missing some of my 'ternity wear. Not missing being pregnant! Just certain of the shirts and one skirt in particular I really quite liked. And I'm a little sad that they're no longer part of my wardrobe.

3 comments:

Princess Fannish said...

Did you give the cute preggo clothes away/back to the owner, or are they just stashed somewhere? You may get to wear them again someday (or lend them to friends!).

belsum said...

Mail them to you? ;-)

Princess Fannish said...

Not yet!