Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

My boys were just adorable as a pair of skeletons. Kirk kept talking about how Daddy is a big skeleton and Kirkie is a little skeleton.

Skeletons!

We decided that hats really made the costumes. Who actually likes wearing those masks anyways?

Sith Cowboy Skeleton

Though by the end of the evening, when Kirk also carried a light saber with him, he was more like a Sith Cowboy Jedi.

DeeDee & Skeleton

My homemade DeeDee Doodle costume was a huge hit with the little ones. Several wee lasses were convinced that I actually was DeeDee and asked me about being on TV and where Rooney and Moe were. I even heard them fighting with their dad further down the street about wanting to go back to the Doodlebops house! Hee!

3 comments:

Anne C. said...

Sooooo cute! You guys do the awesomest costumes.

superbadfriend said...

I love all the costumes. Mr. B and Kirkie are too cute! You are adorable and must have been quite the celeb amongst the kiddies.

belsum said...

Thank you, Ana, that's so sweet!

I was totally a big hit, Jessie, it was awesome.