Monday, February 06, 2006

A star is born?

People keep saying that Kirk looks like Baby Bob. Now, considering that I'm terrified of that talking abomination, clearly this concerns me. Mainly, it's aunts and uncles that don't see him regularly. But it's both sides of the family so it's not like they're talking amongst themselves and passing on the suggestion! Mr. b's theory is that since Kirk is just such a Classic Baby, he then would get the comparison. Big round head, big eyes (I can only see the almond shape that he gets from me, personally) and whatnot. Since Bob is getting a bit old, apparently Kirk needs to get the job. I'm too lazy to sign him up at a casting agency!

4 comments:

FEZ BEAR said...

Kirk is a classic indeed, but that talking Bob always freaked me out. I'm kinda banking of Henry being my ticket out of the slums of west central Wisconsin.

LA said...

Kirk is waaaaay cuter than "Bob". That talking sandwhich kid kind of weirds me out - please sign Kirk up pronto.

Anonymous said...

"Bob" is a girl baby, did you know that? Scary, huh?

belsum said...

Holy crap. I did not need to know that Bob is a girl! thinga's right, that makes it worse!